Control down force with military precision. Win the battle for higher yields.
When you control down force, you avoid shallow-planted seeds and you avoid root compaction. Simply put, you pave the way for higher yields.
DeltaForce is available for John Deere, Case IH, Kinze, and most any other planter models. DeltaForce works with 20/20 SeedSense® replacing the springs or air bags on your planter. It includes hydraulic cylinders, plus a weigh pin that sends data to SeedSense which, in turn, controls the cylinders – and your down force. Add FieldView® to see high-resolution maps of down force, applied down force and ground contact on your iPad®.
*Source: Becks Practical Farm Research. 2008-2012
Why you need DeltaForce:
- Increase yields by 7-10 bu/acre
- No more guessing on adjusting springs or airbags
- DeltaForce is the only down force system on the market with lift and down control
- Highly precise single row hydraulic control – every row is thinking for itself
- Adjusts 5 times a second throughout the field – that’s every 18 inches at 5 mph
DeltaForce cylinders and hydraulic hoses installed on a Shoup/John Deere row unit
DeltaForce lift manifold
DeltaForce Power Distribution Module (PDM)
Weigh pins on every row installed on a Shoup/John Deere row unit
Single Row Module (SRM) on every row installed on a Shoup/John Deere row unit